2012 was an excellent year for my entrepreneurial pursuit of an online technology consulting business, LoebigInk.com. My personal goal was to increase revenue this year by 25%, but after the close of business on December 31st the books showed a 55% increase in sales. Hard work and networking in action!
Moving from Richmond, VA to Bethesda, MD in June of 2012 was also a significant event for Loebig Ink Consulting since it meant developing new relationships and marketing approaches in a much larger and more diverse economic and geographic area. I have been continually humbled by the new clients that have stumbled upon my services through word of mouth, social media and even Craigslist. I would never have guessed that a simple, but well designed, free ad on Craiglist would have generated more leads and actual new clients than any other paid marketing strategy I have utilized thus far!
In honor of the many new business relationships I have formed over the last two years I decided to dedicate the next several blog posts to honoring and spotlighting the many excellent leaders and new entrepreneurs that I have encountered. Among the many diverse and talented people there will be a technology programming guru, a Canadian copywriter, a serial entrepreneur, a music studio proprietor, a former U.S. Air Force Inspector General, a multi-state quality award CEO and more!
I know that the leadership, focus and personal drive that these professionals have shared with me has ‘rubbed off’ on my own business and I look forward to sharing their entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed with you!
Entrepreneurial Leader Profiles:
- Jennifer Flowers, Accreditation Guru
- Kurt Senske, PhD., CEO, Author, Public Speaker
- Jorrell Ang, Graphics and Web Design CEO
- Sarah Santacroce, Swiss Social Media Specialist
- Marlee Ward, Chief Radical Entrepreneur
- Tim Horn, Virginia Hypnosis Consultant
- Tracy Hess, ZoneTBTone CEO and Fitness Expert
- Alonzo Kelly, Small Biz CEO and Blog Talk Radio Host
- Kathi Kruse, Automotive Social Media Marketing Guru
- Philip Day, Charlottesville Copywriter
- Shlomo Widder, M.D., Northern Virginia Top Plastic Surgeon
- Carl Gouaux, U.S. Air Force Inspector General and Small Business Consultant
- Uma Beepat of the Lotus Wellness Center
- Vernetta Holman of Career Essentials, LLC
- Tamara Richardson, The Renew U Coach
- Robert Dorfman, Marketing Master
- Vanessa Carter Cobb, Multi-Business Owner
- Robin Renee – Mantra-Pop Artist
- Lamar Childs – Serial Entrepreneur
- Melody Day of Daysong Studio
- More to come!