This article was updated on 8/30/2019.
Your organic Twitter account can be a very viable way to reach people with the information you want them to know. A Twitter Ads account allows you to use Promoted Tweet campaigns that do even more to target very specific audiences or followers of other relevant Twitter pages. If you would like to add a Twitter Ads Manager to help you set up and monitor your campaigns, it is a fairly simple process. Here’s how.
To give a new Ads Manager access to your Twitter Ads account,
- Log into your Twitter Ads account here: https://ads.twitter.com/. If you are already logged into Twitter, you will be logged into Twitter Ads when you navigate to this URL.
- If you work with more than one advertising account, select the account to which you would like to add an Ads Manager.
- In the top right-hand corner, click the drop-down menu under your account name and select “Edit access to account.”
- The Edit access to account window will open. Click the “Add access” button on the right-hand side.
- Enter the new account manager’s name or Twitter handle in the text field. Select the contact when it appears.
- Just to the right of the text field, choose the level of access. The “Ad manager” level will grant full access to modify campaigns and view data, but not to add or remove users or change settings. “Account administrator” includes the permission to change users and settings, create Twitter cards, and create tracking pixels to measure website conversions.
- Click “Save changes.”
Read our other “How To” articles…