This article was updated on January 21, 2019.
Creating a LinkedIn business page is a key component of a complete local business internet marketing strategy. LinkedIn is the top social media site for business professionals and LinkedIn business pages provide a unique opportunity for a business to showcase its products and services in a professional manner. Regular updates can be shared with followers on a business LinkedIn page and built-in analytic tools allow page owners to measure the impact they are having on this social media platform.
Here are the simple steps to giving additional people access to your LinkedIn business page. There can only be one page owner, so giving someone admin access is a safe and effective way to involve others in helping to manage the page.
- Log into LinkedIn.
- Go to your Linkedin business page.
- Click the “Admin tools” arrow on the top right side of the page.
- The Admin tools menu opens. Click “Page admins.”
- The Manage admins window opens. Start typing the name of the new admin in the box. (You must be connected to a LinkedIn member to make them a page admin.)
- The name will appear in a drop down menu. Select the name and click “Save changes” in the lower left corner.
Read our other “How To” articles…
Pingback: How To Add a Linkedin Page Administrator | Technology