Using Google Ads is an excellent way to reach potential clients who are looking for your goods or services. A strong Google Ads campaign allows you to increase brand awareness and with the use of finely-tuned key phrases, to get the clicks that lead to solid business. An ongoing pay-per-click advertising campaign (PPC) takes expertise and time that may be beyond your reach. In that case, adding a manager to handle your Google Ads account is the way to go. Here’s how to do that:
- Log into your Google Ads account at ads.google.com.
- At the top of the page, click the TOOLS & SETTING button. A drop down menu will open. Click “Access and security.”
- The Account access and security page will open. Click the blue plus (+) button on the top left-hand side of the page to add a new user.
- The “Invite others to access” page will open. Select the Admin access level to provide full access and oversight to fully manage and edit ad campaigns.
- You may FIRST need to add the person’s email domain to the ‘Security’ tab to allow an email invite to be sent. Once added, go back to the “invite others to access” page and add the new user email.
- The new person will receive an invitation via email and will be prompted to follow the steps to accept the invitation.
- Once the person has accepted the invitation, you will receive an alert. Click to agree to grant access.
- That’s it!
View my other “How To…” articles.