Using Google Ads is an excellent way to reach potential clients who are looking for your goods or services. A strong Google Ads campaign allows you to increase brand awareness and with the use of finely-tuned key phrases, to get the clicks that lead to solid business. An ongoing pay-per-click advertising campaign (PPC) takes expertise and time that may be beyond your reach. In that case, adding a manager to handle your Google Ads account is the way to go. Here’s how to do that:
- Log into your Google Ads account at ads.google.com.
- At the top of the page, click the TOOLS & SETTING button.
- An extended menu will open. On the right-hand side of the menu in the SETUP column, click “Access and security.”
- The Account access and security window will open. Click the plus (+) symbol on the top left-hand side of the page to add a new user. A window will open that gives you the opportunity to invite others to access the account.
- Beneath the “Invite others to access” heading, add the email address of the person you would like to invite. Select the Admin access level to provide full access and oversight to fully manage and edit ad campaigns.
- The new person will receive an invitation via email and will be prompted to follow the steps to accept the invitation. If the person does not already have a Gmail account, they will need to create one as part of this process.
- Once the person has accepted the invitation, you will receive an alert. Click to agree to grant access.
- That’s it!
View my other “How To…” articles.