Adding an admin to a Google Plus Business page is an important step in assigning responsibility for management of this social media platform. Google continues to roll out updates, integrations and changes so finding the right place to assign a page manager can sometimes be frustrating. These steps have been updated as of 7/31/2014 so follow them while they last!
- Step one: Log into Google!
- Click on your name in the links at the top right side of the window
- Mouse over the Home button on the top left to expand the Google drop down menu and click on the “Pages” icon.
- Select the page you want to manage
- Mouse over the “My Business” button on the top left to expand the Google drop down menu and click on the “Setting” icon.
- Click on the “managers” button in the top level navigation bar
- Click “Add managers” and invite a manager to the page using their email address or their name in Google.
- Select a role for them and you’re done!
Google explains there are three types of admins for Google pages; the page owner, manager and communications manager. Each page can only have one owner, but up to 50 managers or communication managers. Only a page owner can give access to a new manager.
Read more about page managers on Google: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4573962?p=pages_multi_admin&rd=2
Read about how to transfer ownership of a page too!
Pingback: How to Add an Admin to a Google Plus Business Page | Technology