Social Media Ninja Hack for 2019: Posting to Instagram from your Desktop in Google Chrome
By Stephen Rabil and Angela Martinez of Loebig Ink, LLC
Follow these steps (*Note: This only works on one Instagram profile at a time):
1. Open Google Chrome Browser.
2. Login to the Instagram account you want to post to.
3. Right-click on your mouse, press control+shift+i (on a PC) on your keyboard, or command+shift+i (on a mac) to open the menu below then select “Inspect.”
4. In this view, HTML developers screen appears on the right, click the toggle device toolbar icon with your mouse (circled in red).
5. Refresh the page:
6. The Instagram toolbar (red highlight) will appear at the bottom of the window similar to the mobile app.
7. Click on the plus button icon. This will access your computer’s hard drive to add images.
8. Select the photo you want to use to begin a new post.
9. Then choose “Next” and type in a caption and any hashtags you want.
10. Hit share and Voila! It’s posted to your Instagram account from your computer!
Did you find this article helpful? Comment below and share with your family and friends!