Some blog writers have a natural gift for pulling ideas out of their experience and writing fresh, compelling articles that speak volumes to their target audience. The rest of us struggle to finish our introductory sentences! These article content ideas have been used in practice by the author over several years. Good luck and good blogging!
- Update existing articles to keep them fresh.
- Followup existing articles by expanding on a popular content area or theme.
- Think of every question, service and support request from a client as an opportunity to provide guidance in a blog article.
- Keep a computer file with a shortcut on your desktop to jot down ideas that surface throughout the day. Tech tools such as Evernote, MS One Note and CaptureWizPro are great for grabbing snippets of content, video, images and audio files for article ideas.
- Brainstorm common problems your customers have and document solutions in a blog article.
- Create a free Google Voice account and dictate messages on it throughout the day with anecdotes or ideas that would be good for an article.
- Attend free webinar events and take note of items that would be good fodder for your own target audience, but don’t plagiarize! Use the opportunity to develop ideas with your own unique spin.
- Review your blog statistics for popular search terms that are used to find your site. These stats can provide insight into good future articles that will match visitor interest areas.
- Review your website analytics for key words and search terms that might spark a blog article idea too!
- Invite a guest blogger to write an article. This is a win-win scenario since the blog author will be reaching a new and wider audience and the blog owner will benefit from the authors content and followers.
Visit my other blog-related articles or review these recommended blogs: